Physical & Emotional Updates
Where does it hurt? Show your caregivers a much bigger picture of your health by receiving real-time documentation of physical and emotional symptoms.
Keep your Care Network informed. Type or talk to text and send notifications to anyone who follows you.
Ask the question and get answers from your network. This is useful when it's time to make important decisions or when opinions, ideas or advice is needed.
Always have your prescription and OTC medications at your fingertips when you need them.
It is easy to keep a list and describe your conditions or diagnoses with the Conditions feature.
Invite as little or as many followers to be a part of their Danio Diary Care Network. Updates can be delivered to all, some or none of your followers.
Download FREE today!
The Care Network
around individuals receiving care
BEFORE DANIO DIARY, sharing health information was hindered by single points of contact and inaccurate dissemination of information. Danio Diary was developed to that need. The technology allows each member of the Care Network to receive the same information at the same time and in real-time; this includes doctors, nursing staff, family and other care providers.
Healthcare providers capture only 5% of health information during an office visit. Physicians agree that the other 95% of health information is extremely beneficial. Danio Diary enables doctors and caregivers to see a patient’s overall “health picture” which plays a large role in providing the best care.
The average number of
hours family caregivers spend caring for their
loved ones per week
Percentage of family caregivers who say they need help communicating with physicians.
Percentage of family caregivers who caring
for a parent
Percentage of caregivers who state that they could use more information or help with caregiving topics.
Sign up today and begin to discover the variety of
benefits that will help you manage care.
Originally designed for hospital patients and nursing home residents,
Danio Diary has now grown to incorporate any individual in a care environment.
Special needs organizations
Business and Life Coaching
Training, Fitness & Athletics Organizations
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
Addiction Treatment Centers
Danio Diary is a FREE app and website which allows individuals to record and track the health and well-being of themselves and/or loved ones in order to securely share pertinent information with a trusted care network in real time. The Care Network can include any trusted individual of your choosing such as physicians, caregivers, family and friends who support you. The system is easy to use and flexible enough to be used in a variety of ways, including tracking the progress of health events with friends and family, updating family about the status of a loved one, tracking the progress of your health or treatment plan, noting adverse effects from medications, etc.
Privacy is of the utmost importance to us and is maintained by assigning each user an 8-digit alphanumeric code (known as a danio). All data and transmissions are secured with military grade encryption. Designed by programmers with experience in large-scale financial transactions, this combination of anonymization and encryption provides an extraordinarily high level of security.
Your health and well-being occurs during the time between doctor visits, now there is a way to track and report that information with your care network.
Danio Diary can be used on both Apple and Android devices and is available for free download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Danio Pro allows organizations to set up and manage Danios for the purpose of engaging and communicating with their followers (employees, patients, clients, constituents, and their Care Networks). Information can be shared about business events, notices, changes in procedures, etc. Updates can be standardized and controlled based on levels of staff authorization.
Care providers can ensure proper continuity of care as individuals move one to another care environment (e.g., a loved one moving from senior living to the hospital). Organizations can also poll their followers for questions to improve operations and follower engagement. Anonymous follower Information can be aggregated and analyzed in order to improve follower experience and business operations.
“Since we have been using Danio, our family is able to access my mom’s medical records, reports and test results in real-time! Danio keeps the docs and family all 'on the same page' when it comes to my Mom’s health care.”
Jane S., Wilmington, DE
"I think Danio is revolutionizing the industry, and since it's free for families, I use it to follow our NCC Chamber group and MAPS group diaries, plus have my own! There is no risk, only reward, for downloading and trying this amazing app!"